Irrigation Technician Jobs
Now Hiring Irrigation Technician, Apply Today!
At Alpine Landscape Service, we believe in our three core values of integrity, creativity, and reliability demonstrated by our commitment to keep every customer a top priority, deliver quality workmanship, and communicate the details throughout the entire process.
As Grand County’s premier landscape company, we are passionate about installing and maintaining irrigation systems in our amazing landscapes. We strive to educate our customers on the importance of water conservation, by utilizing proper irrigation techniques and systems, through our highly skilled and trained staff.
Our Irrigation Technician role offers an overtime eligible salary range of $28-$35/hour with the opportunity for training and development, plus a one-time $2,000 sign-on bonus. For experienced candidates, we will also consider relocation assistance. We believe this is a great place to grow your career!
Delivers exceptional customer service by being responsive, punctual, communicative and knowledgeable.
· Creates accurate records of irrigation systems for Alpine Landscape, future use and maintains excellent records of daily activity.
· Develops and maintains professional working relationships with the owners or property managers and promptly and regularly communicates with clients.
· Coordinates with Operations Manager and property owners/managers to schedule any necessary materials, subcontractors, equipment, etc. to complete jobs within budget and on schedule.
· Maintains a clean, neat, and safe job site and service vehicle as defined by Alpine Landscape standards.
· Observes and complies with all safety practices and report any unsafe practices to the Operations Manager.
· Maintains the confidentiality of client and company information.